Resources for Buyers
I’m certified as an Agent Buyers Representative also known as ABR®. The agents who have earned the ABR® designation have made an extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience. If you work with an ABR®, you can feel confident that you will receive the highest level of buyer representation service.
- Check Your Credit – Your credit is crucial when applying for a loan; the better your score, the lower your interest rates will be. Be sure to check all three major credit reporting companies: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion as the information in each report may vary slightly. Ask me how you can obtain your free credit report and some tips to that help to improve your score.
- Find a Lender – Most people need to take out a loan when buying a home, and you’ll want to be prepared to make an offer when you find that perfect home. It’s important to be sure that you’re approved for a loan before you start looking at homes so you don’t miss out on any opportunities. If you need help finding a lender, We can recommend trusted lenders near you.
- Price Range – Calculate what’s realistic for you before considering different areas to live in to be sure things stay within your budget. Once you know your range, We can help you make the most out of your money.
- Research – Finding the right home can be time consuming, but it’s important to consider everything before you decide. What’s the commute like to work? If you have kids, what are the schools like in the area? How many bed and bathrooms will you need? Do you prefer a newer or older styled home? All are important factors to take into account during the home finding process. We are dedicated to helping you through the entire home buying process. Once we find that perfect home, We will prepare a written offer. With my experience in the market, We can help you arrive at an offer that both fits your budget and has the best chance of being accepted.
- Once Your Offer is Accepted – After your offer is accepted, you’ll have a grace period to have the house professionally inspected. At the same time, your lender might ask for more documents, and will verify the terms and conditions of your loan. I’m here to assist you with any questions you may have during the process and help you to understand any documents requested.
- Moving Time! – Now that you’ve found your perfect home it’s time to make moving arrangements. If you plan on utilizing a professional moving company, We can recommend reputable, local movers. Don’t forget to fill out your change of address forms and inform the utility company of your move!